Allen Santos, PGA Professional
Allen Santos has been the teaching professional at Trull Brook Golf Course since 1988 and has been a member of the PGA of America since 1995. In his career, Allen has achieved success both in his teaching career and his playing career. He has won numerous tournaments throughout New England and has shot nine course records and several tournament records. He has helped many people improve their game…from beginners to fellow professional players.
Allen offers lessons that are tailored to the player’s ability to help build a solid foundation to their swing. There are a wide variety of packages available: private, semi-private or groups. He also offers various clinics for adults and kids throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Any questions or to schedule a lesson, call or text 978-758-0964, or email Allen email@example.com
Swing & Playing Philosophy
- You don’t need to change your swing to improve your golf game.
- The secret is to learn to repeat the thing you do well.
- Let Allen Santos help you get the most out of your golf game in a simple way.
- Whether you want a private lesson or you want to learn with a friend, there’s a package to suit your needs.
- 30-Minute Lesson$65
- Three 30-Minute Lessons$180
- Six 30-Minute Lessons$335
- 1-Hour Lesson$100
- Three 1-Hour Lessons$255
- Six 1-Hour Lessons$480
- Ten 1-Hour Lessons$750
Any Questions or to schedule a lesson call/text
978-758-0964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Semi-Private Lessons (2 People)
- 1-Hour Lesson$65/pp
- Three 1-Hour Lessons$180/pp
- Six 1-Hour Lessons$335/pp
Group Lessons (3 to 5 People)
- 1-Hour Lesson$55/pp
- Three 1-Hour Lessons$150/pp
- Six 1-Hour Lessons$270/pp